Monday, December 5, 2011

the rest of November

I don't even know how it's December- let alone only 20 more days until Christmas. Time has FLOWN by! What's happened since my last post? Let's see- we survived Florence. Barely. My mom was a total saint going on that "trip" with me and the boys. I went for work, so I had little time to spend with them. We ended up having little to no internet service and NO cell service unless we stood in the middle of the parking lot. Thank goodness it had a cool indoor pool! The last night there Luke got really sick- so i think we got like an hour of sleep total (maybe even less for my mom).






After that came Thanksgiving. My in-laws were in town for that whole week- so it was busy and fun times with them. Luke loved having them just downstairs so he could go down and visit whenever he wanted. And with Aunt Jaime, Uncle Kelly and Stella (the dog) here for a few days too- he was in HEAVEN.

We (the hubs and kids) went to my mom's for the turkey dinner- and then my sister-in-law Jen's house for games to meet up with the rest of the Ausborn-Strabyrd-Merrill Clan.


Gary's Perfect Turkey
Auntie Kel- the human jungle gym

Jack with his ladies
The boys with dad and their auntie

Jack Snuggles

Luke Stories
The Ausborn-Strabyrd-Merrill Family Photo


And now- well, we're just getting ready for Christmas. I need to get my Christmas cards designed, printed and in the mail. So if you want one- email me your address to hckdesign@gmail.com! But the tree is up and the lights are on the house (thanks husband!). I'm going to need a LOT of this over the next few weeks:

1 comment:

  1. It was SO much fun hanging out with you and the family over Thanksgiving! I cannot believe how big the boys are getting!!! Hope to see you soon-xoxo

    ReplyDelete