Here's a list of a few things Jack does at 9 mo:
- crawls on all 4s like a crazy
- pulls himself up on everything
- can lower himself down from standing
- waves hi and bye
- will stand all alone for a few seconds
- can point to my nose if I ask him where it is
- ask him where the light is and he'll point up (seriously the cutest thing ever)
- will give you a kiss (especially if you're mah-mah)
- AND SO MUCH MORE...
|crashed after shots. poor guy.|
PS: We always talk about how he's waaay chubbier that Luke was at this age- but surprisingly he's not. Luke and Jack were exactly the same size at 9 months. Luke was 30 1/4 inches tall and weighed 20 lbs, 14 oz. Jack was 30 inches tall and weighs 20lbs, 12 oz. I think that Jack is just shorter legs, longer body and Luke has always had really looong legs.