Friday, August 31, 2012

Newport Beach Trip 2012

Sorry for the delay in this post- the last few weeks have been super busy!

We recently went to the beach with my Mom's side of the family {huge thank you to my aunt lisa and uncle steve for renting condo's for us all- so generous and sweet of you!}. When I was younger and then again when my cousins were younger and I was in high school, we used to go to the beach every summer. It seems that now, hopefully, this is a tradition I will be passing on to my boys.

We had a great time down there! The biggest highlight was seen my Aunt Corriney and introducing her to Jack. Her and my uncle were here last summer and left just days before I had Jack. It was so fun to see them together!

I think Luke had the most fun out of all of us. He got lots of attention, special outings with Auntie Leesh and Jordon, and probably slept the best {jack had a hard time- we had a rough first 2 nights}.

Here's some pictures of our trip!
























No comments:

Post a Comment