Friday, October 21, 2011

hanging out

One of the many perks about being on maternity leave and Luke starting preschool were getting to see my super sweet sis-in-law and my adorable nieces (G & L are in preschool together- so cute!!). We'd usually hang out at least once a week, ending up randomly at each others houses after school for lunch and playing. Besides the usually reasons, I think this is one of the things I will miss most. Hanging out with M and the girls is relaxing b/c the kids love to play together and Jack LOVE LOVES his Auntie M.

If you would have told me 10 years ago that my brother and I would both be married with kids the same age- I would have laughed hysterically at you. It just wasn't in the cards. Or so we thought. Little did I know that we would be here! I am blessed to have an amazing brother- but I wasn't counting on ever getting a super-awesome thoughtful sweet sister. Hear that M?! I LOVE YOU!

Today is one of my last fridays off and I got to spend the afternoon hanging out with M and the girls (I have next friday off- but I have some work stuff to do, so it's not the same). I will totally miss them!! Here is a few cute shots I got...  Gotta love the iPhone- I don't know what I'd do without it!

G & L eating some O's before school

the younger two

Jack with his Auntie M
somehow i didn't get an Addy pic- so this one is from last weekend!
Luke- 1 block from their house

No comments:

Post a Comment