Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One Week Old

Today Jack is officially one week old. It seems like no time at all, but at the same time I can't remember life before him. He really is a super good baby (so far). He literally eats, sleeps, pees and poos. He had a check-up on monday and has already gained 5 oz. So obviously he eats. A LOT. He does have his awake moments (like this morning at 4am) where he just stares at you with his big eyes, taking it all in. I think it's true what they say- you're a lot more relaxed with your second one. Or maybe it's b/c your so worried about how your first born is feeling and acting that you don't have as much time to obsess over every little thing that is going on with #2.

Speaking of first born... the first few days with both boys was a little rough. I won't lie- Luke has been having some issues adjusting. If I could lift more than 15lbs, I have a feeling he would be spends LOTS of time in time-out. But I keep telling myself it's just a phase- and I am trying to give Luke lots of attention and so have all of our visitors (thank you visitors!). :) 

Here's a few of my fav pics from the last few days...
passed out from boob milk

waiting for mom to feed me

please no more pics!

super cute brothers

snoozin'


No comments:

Post a Comment